Three Muses - Time

Time is very much on my mind, as I sort through the accumulation of "stuff" in the 24 years I've lived in my present home.   It is a nostalgic trip through time, photos of baby grandchildren who are now in college; myself competing in a Toastmasters speech contest MANY years ago,  letters received and copies of letters written at certain times in my life.   I am eager to enter the newest chapter of my life, sharing a home with my son and his wife......if only I can get rid of all my "stuff" !!   The quote, of course, is from the Bible, Book of Ecclesiastes.   My time on the blogs is hit and miss, as there seems so much to do.   I hope to find time to comment on all the beautiful time pieces I'm sure will appear this week!
You have read this article with the title Three Muses - Time. You can bookmark this page URL http://digital-whisper.blogspot.com/2012/10/three-muses-time.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Three Muses - Time"

Post a Comment