SHARING MORE FUN WITH PAPER AND IMAGES

PLEASE CLICK IMAGES FOR DETAILED VIEW.
I had a great time creating this "LITTLE LACE HOUSE" wall hanger. I used one of those little 'house' chipboard pieces and paper lace placemats to cover and trim it. I framed a beautiful little girl image from Paper Whimsey and then created my own flower by punching out petals, turning down the petal edges with a bone folder and adding a pearl center and ribbon cord hanger.

These two images, side 1 and side 2 are special images because they represent two special friends. The tags are from June at Dezinaworld, and the idea for the project is from Cindy at Whimsical Musings. Thanks to both of you!! What fun to share images and ideas! It was great fun adding my own embellishments,rubber stamping the tags, and stamping my satin ribbon. Hope you will try this project as well.

You have read this article Gayle Mixed Media Art with the title SHARING MORE FUN WITH PAPER AND IMAGES. You can bookmark this page URL http://digital-whisper.blogspot.com/2012/03/sharing-more-fun-with-paper-and-images.html. Thanks!

No comment for "SHARING MORE FUN WITH PAPER AND IMAGES"

Post a Comment