CREATING WITH A BLACK & WHITE IMAGE FROM NICECRANE DESIGNS

CLICK IMAGE FOR DETAILED VIEW

I selected a black and white image from the Gabrielle Ray Illustration collection at NICECRANE DESIGNS to have some fun. With this image I colored it digitally, but I could, as easily, have colored it with my Copic Sketch Markers or my Prismacolor Artist pencils. Any would have been as much fun. I then embellished and framed it and hope you will enjoy it. Have some fun with "paper play". Hugs, Gayle.
You have read this article Nicecrane Designs with the title CREATING WITH A BLACK & WHITE IMAGE FROM NICECRANE DESIGNS. You can bookmark this page URL http://digital-whisper.blogspot.com/2012/03/creating-with-black-white-image-from.html. Thanks!

No comment for "CREATING WITH A BLACK & WHITE IMAGE FROM NICECRANE DESIGNS"

Post a Comment