Three Muses - Bird

It appears these two are trying to decide who has the best headwear!!   The lady is a freebie from the most generous Terri Kahrs.  The bird is from Karen's Whimsy.    Thanks for stopping by!
As an addendum, keep me in your thoughts, blog friends.   My son and wife and I have bought a lovely home together, and I am sorting a lifetime of "stuff" and getting my home ready to put up for sale.  This is a momentous time in my life which I approach with joy and anticipation,  but the logistics of making it happen are a bit overwhelming!   I have lived my life in joyous chapters,---my married life, my widowed single life, my retired and independent life, and now the next chapter of being a cherished (thank you, God) elder free of the cares of maintaining a home.  Our new home just happens to have a wondrous den with a huge L-shaped desk and built-in cabinets and shelves which will be my Bev-cave for creating art.  How blessed am I!   Thanks for your thoughts and prayers!!
You have read this article with the title Three Muses - Bird. You can bookmark this page URL http://digital-whisper.blogspot.com/2012/09/three-muses-bird.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Three Muses - Bird"

Post a Comment