Sunday Postcard - Feathered Friends

This turned out to be a companion piece for the romancing giraffes!   Spring is in the air, and all nature's creatures are seeking mates.   These two seem to be enamored, and no doubt there'll be some little ostrich chicks running about in a few weeks!    The secret here is that it's the very first piece I've ever created completely in PSE (except for the border).   I confess I still mostly use my beloved (and probably soon to be defunct) Digital Image Pro.    It IS hard to teach an old dog new tricks, and my journey with PSE has been a difficult one.  Slowly, the mist seems to be clearing!

Background credit: Ruby Bliossom
You have read this article with the title Sunday Postcard - Feathered Friends. You can bookmark this page URL http://digital-whisper.blogspot.com/2012/03/sunday-postcard-feathered-friends.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sunday Postcard - Feathered Friends"

Post a Comment