ANNOUNCEMENT - NICECRANE DESIGNS

THIS POSTING TODAY BY IGNACIO OF NICECRANE DESIGNS IS TO ADVISE WE ARE NOW WORKING TOGETHER TO COORDINATE IN BRINGING YOU A VARIETY OF PRE-COLORIZED VINTAGE ILLUSTRATIONS. THEY ARE NOW BEING PRESENTED ON THE NICECRANE BLOG, AS WELL AS ON THE NICECRANE WEBSITE WHICH CAN BE ACCESSED THROUGH THE BLOG. I HOPE YOU WILL WISH ME LUCK IN MY NEW VENTURE AS CO-DESIGNER WITH IGNACIO AT NICECRANE DESIGNS(IN SPAIN).
I want you to know that I appreciate all the support each of you have given me over the years, your comments have always given me incentive, and your friendship is very important to me. I look forward to bringing you new images each time a new project has been completed. I hope you will join the Nicecrane Newsletter as well. Hugs, Gayle.



You have read this article Nicecrane Designs with the title ANNOUNCEMENT - NICECRANE DESIGNS. You can bookmark this page URL http://digital-whisper.blogspot.com/2012/01/announcement-nicecrane-designs.html. Thanks!

No comment for "ANNOUNCEMENT - NICECRANE DESIGNS"

Post a Comment