FEELING BLUE? FLOURISH WITH FLOWERS

This time of the year I like to reorganize my studio area to find all the fun and treasured items that I know I should be using....There are so many things on the market now that inspire us but sometimes there are wonderful items just waiting for us to get back to them. I often tell my husband that I will have to live to be at least two hundred years old to use all the awesome items that I have "collected"...(smile). That is, of course, providing I don't add more new items to the "pile"..but, we all know that is not fun, we must feed our passions. Wishing you all the best in the coming year and I encourage you to add some of the "old" with the "new". Big hugs to all of you, thank you for being a valued friend in 2011 and I look forward to 2012, as I am sure you do. Be well!!
Gayle.

You have read this article Mixed Media Art with the title FEELING BLUE? FLOURISH WITH FLOWERS. You can bookmark this page URL http://digital-whisper.blogspot.com/2011/12/feeling-blue-flourish-with-flowers.html. Thanks!

No comment for "FEELING BLUE? FLOURISH WITH FLOWERS"

Post a Comment