LATE SEASON FLORALS - ALTERED PAGES

I am an avid gardener and I can spend hours just observing the wonder of colors. In our everyday lives we get preoccupied with what color will go with another. I know I do, but then I will go out to my gardens and will be totally amazed at how beautifully a mix of blooms work with each to provide such beauty. As artists we have the opportunity of playing with colors. Do you have any favorite combinations? We would love to have you share them.

I have created this rubber stamped art image with rubber from ALTERED PAGES. The rubber stamp set this image is taken from is the "Floral Royalty Plate". These images are fun to play with and you can use these images to find out what color combinations you prefer. I have stamped with Mementos Tuxedo Black dye ink and colorized with Copic Sketch markers. I have selected totally different shades of red tones on purpose in a patterned cardstock from Basic Grey. Although the reds are different I have tied the colors together using the green and beige tones from the Bazzill cardstock background layers, the greens being part of the leaf colors in the imagery. Exercises like this are fun. I love working with lace and pearls and those were my choices for embellishing this image from ALTERED PAGES stamp line.

You have read this article ALTERED PAGES with the title LATE SEASON FLORALS - ALTERED PAGES. You can bookmark this page URL http://digital-whisper.blogspot.com/2011/10/late-season-florals-altered-pages.html. Thanks!

No comment for "LATE SEASON FLORALS - ALTERED PAGES"

Post a Comment