TIME TRAVEL THURSDAY-THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE

PLEASE CLICK ON IMAGE FOR A MORE DETAILED VIEW



As AUTUMN sets in I remember the last roses of Summer; the peaceful mornings reading a favorite book while sitting on the garden bench; and watching children playing in the sun. These were my thoughts as I created this Art Journal. Hopefully, the pages of my handmade journal will get filled with artwork during our cold Canadian winter, as I sit and watch the snow falling outside my windows.
You have read this article TIME TRAVEL THURSDAY with the title TIME TRAVEL THURSDAY-THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE. You can bookmark this page URL http://digital-whisper.blogspot.com/2011/09/time-travel-thursday-brambleberry.html. Thanks!

No comment for "TIME TRAVEL THURSDAY-THE BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE"

Post a Comment