Three Muses - Autumn

Autumn is the Marie's theme this week, and I decided just to give you a peak into my world in autumn last year, because this year will be more of the same..  There's a view from my window at home, a drive down the street,  the entrance to a charming little farmhouse restaurant where my friends and I ate lunch, and a view of one of the tables.   I love autumn, when the skies are  cobalt blue, the trees are a riot of golds, reds, burnt sienna,  and yellows, and the air is crisp and bracing.   It's the time of Jack-o-lanterns, apple cider, weiner roasts,  falling leaves,  pumpkin pie  and hayrides.   JOY!
You have read this article with the title Three Muses - Autumn. You can bookmark this page URL http://digital-whisper.blogspot.com/2011/09/three-muses-autumn.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Three Muses - Autumn"

Post a Comment