FASHIONABLE STAMPING CHALLENGE -VINTAGE

I have created this Rubber Stamped artwork with the beautiful "CLARIENE" Rubber Stamp from ALTERED PAGES. My coloring of the stamped image is done with Copic Sketch Markers. I have seleted the gorgeous "German Scrap" gold foil frame to enhance this gorgeous image. The frame is also available at Altered Pages. My base card is created with textured Bazzill cardstock and topped with a heavy handmade background cs. I have embellished with gold pearls and a lovely fabric flower with a pearl clustered center from Hero Arts.

You have read this article Gayle Rubber Stamped Art with the title FASHIONABLE STAMPING CHALLENGE -VINTAGE. You can bookmark this page URL http://digital-whisper.blogspot.com/2011/09/fashionable-stamping-challenge-vintage.html. Thanks!

No comment for "FASHIONABLE STAMPING CHALLENGE -VINTAGE"

Post a Comment