THREE MUSES - Keys

When I was a child, I took piano lessons for a year or two.   I occasionally played piano in our little country church.  It's been many, many years since I've touched the keys and I hardly remember how to play.   I have fond memories of that time, however, and the little country church which was a hub of social activities in our very rural area of middle Illinois.    The ladies of the church sponsored an annual chicken dinner that was renowned in the area, and very well attended.  I have fond memories of the fried chicken too!    Sadly, little country churches, windmills, lovely old barns and one-room schools are disappearing from our countryside. 
Credits:  Natalie Designs for the poppy; most everything else is googled.
You have read this article with the title THREE MUSES - Keys. You can bookmark this page URL http://digital-whisper.blogspot.com/2011/04/three-muses-keys.html. Thanks!

No comment for "THREE MUSES - Keys"

Post a Comment