Three Muses - Ancestor

In my mother's later years, she gave me her grandmother's photo album.  It was one of those wonderful  old leather albums with windowed pages meant to hold cabinet card photos.  By the time she gave it to me the pages were tattered and only a few photographs remained, none of which were identified.  The young man above was one of those.  I like his earnest expression and his square jaw.  The photo was taken in Ohio.  So, here is my ancestor.  I don't know who he is, but we share DNA.   The benevolent face in the mists behind the family record is that of my grandmother.   I wish she had written his name on the back of his photo!
You have read this article with the title Three Muses - Ancestor. You can bookmark this page URL http://digital-whisper.blogspot.com/2011/03/three-muses-ancestor.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Three Muses - Ancestor"

Post a Comment