I BRAKE FOR STAMPS - BLUE CHRISTMAS

Please click on image to enlarge view



I am very pleased to have recently joined the I BRAKE FOR STAMPS Design Team.
I offer the stunning VICTORIAN WOMAN image, and wish you all the best for a wonderful holiday season.
I have always loved the iced blue tones at Christmas. I love the versatility of this gorgeous image and have stamped the rubber with Color Box fluid chalk from Clearsnap,on Bazzil pale blue cardstock. I have colored the image with Prismacolor Artist Pencils in shades of navy, blue and green, adding flaxen gold for her hair. The two background papers are from Basic Grey and the white scalloped border is from Martha Stewart. I have chosen navy Bazzill cardstock for the framing. The blue Merry Christmas embellishment, silver stars and gems of crystal and blue, are from Jolee's Boutique at EK Success.
If you like this image as much as I do, I hope you will take advantage of a 10% discount offered on this image as well as on all rubber stamps at I BRAKE FOR STAMPS
Use the code: SAVE10GAYLE

Enjoy! Your comments are truly appreciated.
You have read this article I BRAKE FOR STAMPS with the title I BRAKE FOR STAMPS - BLUE CHRISTMAS. You can bookmark this page URL http://digital-whisper.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-brake-for-stamps-blue-christmas.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I BRAKE FOR STAMPS - BLUE CHRISTMAS"

Post a Comment