Mixed Media Monday - Borrowed

MMM's challenge this week is "Borrowed" and I decided to go with "Borrowed Time". Seems like we're sometimes borrowing from tomorrow to get everything done today! My frame and elements are from Create Wings Designs, the young lady is (I think) from Art-E-Zine. Maybe the reason "borrowed time" came to mind is that my 17-year-old grandson from Oregon has been with me for a week. I have to say his youth and energy make me feel as if I'm living on borrowed time! It seems only yesterday I was trekking to Oregon to be present for his birth, and now he's 6 ft tall and driving. How did the years pass so quickly?
You have read this article with the title Mixed Media Monday - Borrowed. You can bookmark this page URL http://digital-whisper.blogspot.com/2010/07/mixed-media-monday-borrowed.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Mixed Media Monday - Borrowed"

Post a Comment