Three Muses - Man


I'm posting this a bit early, but I'm invited out for dinner this evening (la ti da) and wanted to get it posted before I leave. Looks like Miss Determined here is committed to choosing a man to enhance/complicate (take your choice) her life. The "guys" seem to be rather impressed with themselves, or (in the case of the guy in the forefront) full of hot air. My background is from After Five Designs, the characters are from Flickr Collage Images, except Miss Determined's face is sketched and scanned by me. I'm thinking maybe I should put a smarter head on her shoulders ......
You have read this article with the title Three Muses - Man. You can bookmark this page URL http://digital-whisper.blogspot.com/2010/03/three-muses-man.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Three Muses - Man"

Post a Comment