Mixed Media Monday - Black & White

This week's challenge at Mixed Media Monday is "black & white & a splash of color", which is one of my favorite things to do. I used pieces of my personal stash of black and white and my favorite splash of red--a poppy from Natalie at Scrapbookgraphics. The sun is shining again today, and I'm hoping the bleak days of winter are winding down, though we still have vestiges of snow alongside the streets where the snowplows piled it up. It's been a LONG winter, and everyone is eager for a touch of green! Ahhhh, there's nothing like the adrenalin surge of that first day that hints of Spring!
You have read this article with the title Mixed Media Monday - Black & White. You can bookmark this page URL http://digital-whisper.blogspot.com/2010/03/mixed-media-monday-black-white.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Mixed Media Monday - Black & White"

Post a Comment