Three Muses - Angels

I sometimes think that angels must get very tired, what with winging about here and there getting us out of messes, consoling us, inspiring us, and looking after us. I think there must be times they just stop and snooze a bit to recharge their batteries. I think this little fellow above was one of those. He'll be up and about his angel duties in no time, I'm sure.
The background photo here is sunrise over Lake Wabigoon in Canada, where my son goes on a fishing expedition almost every year. The bird is from Graphics Fairy, the fence and the angel are compliments of Googling about.
You have read this article with the title Three Muses - Angels. You can bookmark this page URL http://digital-whisper.blogspot.com/2010/01/three-muses-angels.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Three Muses - Angels"

Post a Comment