Mixed Media Monday - Woman


I love the women painted by John William Waterhouse. I've used his "Undine" against a backgbround by Lorie Davison of Scrapbook graphics. The quote ("A woman can say more in a sigh than a man can say in a sermon.") makes me smile. When my children talk about my parenting skills, they always mention knowing they'd done something to displease me when I emitted a deep sigh. I love teasing them and saying they were abused children because their mother sighed at them! I do believe sighing is a woman thing!! Thank you for listening and looking!
You have read this article with the title Mixed Media Monday - Woman. You can bookmark this page URL http://digital-whisper.blogspot.com/2009/11/mixed-media-monday-woman.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Mixed Media Monday - Woman"

Post a Comment