Three Muses - Incredible Journey

I love poetry. There's a poet from the 1920's to the 1940's whose skill with words can transport me to wonderful, mysterious, glorious places. His name is Don Blanding, and his poem "The Vagabond's House" is my favorite poem of all time. Here, I've featured a part of another of his poems that draws beautiful word pictures. The phrase "Names are ships to carry dreamers" captured me when I first read it, and does so every time I read it. If you are interested in reading more of his poetry, see it here. Let him take you on an INCREDIBLE JOURNEY!
(Enlarge to read)
You have read this article with the title Three Muses - Incredible Journey. You can bookmark this page URL http://digital-whisper.blogspot.com/2009/07/three-muses-incredible-journey.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Three Muses - Incredible Journey"

Post a Comment