Sunday Postcard - Winter Wonderland


It is great fun doing winter scenes! I could not resist putting our state bird, the cardinal, in this one. They are such beautiful touches of red in the winter when all the world is white. My background, slightly altered, is from a photo by Allon Kira. I've added the light and the fence from Jen U Designs, and Flickr copyright-free images provided the couple. Digital collage is exactly like cut and paste collage, except the supplies are easier to store! Thanks for looking.
***YIKES! I just realized I made this a 4x4 instead of a postcard. Brain blip! Too late to change it now. Mea culpa!
You have read this article with the title Sunday Postcard - Winter Wonderland. You can bookmark this page URL http://digital-whisper.blogspot.com/2008/11/sunday-postcard-winter-wonderland.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sunday Postcard - Winter Wonderland"

Post a Comment